Are you a bath person? If you are, you know that there are many different types. Each bath bomb is unique in its own way. Essentially, you are choosing a product that will seep into the deep layers of your skin. You want to feel silky smooth when you get out. Finding the right one can be confusing at times, but hopefully, this guide will help you track down the bath bomb of your dreams.
Utilizing Google Maps to Find Bath Bombs Near Me
Okay, here is the situation. It’s a Tuesday, and you’re already done with this week. You’ve been slaving at work, dealing with people you don’t even like, and now you’re stuck in traffic. You know precisely what will make this day a little better, a bath! But uh oh! You don’t have anything at home for your night time spa day. So here is what you do:
- Open your internet browser and go to Google Maps.
- Type the street address of your location into the search bar. This is at the top-left corner of Maps.
- Click the search button (magnifying glass) located right of the entered address. Google Maps will display the location you entered.
- Next, click the “Nearby” link. This is the second option from the right located under the entered address.
- Now type in a phrase such as “Bath Bombs” in the search bar.
- If there are bath bombs available near you, some locations will pop up on the map and google sidebar.
- Click a location in the search results for directions to purchase some bath bombs.
Buying Bath Bombs from Local Vendors
Local venders are sufficient for spur of the moment baths, but they might not have many options available for your needs. Online retailers have a wider selection of specialty bath bombs, such as unique shapes, Himalayan salt bombs, and CBD bath bombs. When shopping from a local vender, we ask that you pay attention to the ingredients used. Also, avoid purchasing the bath bombs that do not have any ingredients listed. It is better to be on the safe side than to soak in harmful components. You should also pay attention to the ingredients of the bath bombs that are formulated by local vendors.
How To Locate Bath Bombs Online
To locate bath bombs online, you can, of course, do your traditional google search. Before doing so, you must determine the reason you are taking your bath. The majority of people who take baths want to relax or soothe discomfort away. A specific google search will ensure the best product for your needs. A popular specialty bath bomb is CBD bath bombs. Many use CBD oil to soothe their body or to calm minor skin irritations, and now you can soak in it in the privacy of your own home. The great thing about shopping for bath bombs online is that you can subscribe to a companies mailing list and receive information about discounts and sales.
What To Keep An Eye Out For When Purchasing Bath Bombs
When purchasing bath bombs, be sure to stay away from products that have artificial fragrances in them. Try using bath bombs with natural ingredients and essential oils in them. Essential oils are not only natural, but they also have terpenes that may contribute to your general health. Terpenes may promote the functionality of the Endocannabinoid System.
To read more about your Endocannabinoid System, check out this article here.
Ingredients To Avoid
Bath bombs can be amazing, but if you use bath bombs with bad ingredients, it can be detrimental. Keep in mind, bath bombs that fizz touch intimate parts of your body, so you need to make sure you are sitting in a healthy product.
Here is a list of ingredients you should stay away from:
- Artificial fragrances can dry out your skin and some research suggest certain ones may cause cancer.
- Phthalates can mess with your fertility, cause neurological issues, endocrine problems, and can link to cancer.
- Benzene derivatives can reduce your immune response and are known to be a human carcinogen.
- Aldehydes can cause respiratory allergies, diabetes and hypertension, liver disease, and it can be connected with aging.
- Artificial dyes that are derived from coal tar or petroleum are known to be a human carcinogen.
- Talc is a common ingredient found in many beauty products, but not very common in bath bombs. However, there have been recent studies that prove a connection to ovarian cancer.
- Parabens are made to extend the shelf life of a product. There are many health risks connected to parabens, but some are more harmful than others.
- Glitters are super cute, but they are tiny plastic particles that contribute to ocean pollution. Also, why would you want to soak in plastic microbeads?
This list looks scary, but don’t be alarmed. Most bath bombs do not have all of these ingredients. Just keep an eye out for them, not only in your bath products but also in your day to day beauty products.
Quality Ingredients To Look For
After the terrifying section about the awful ingredients some companies use to make bath bombs, here is a list of ingredients you want to have in the bombs you purchase.
- Baking soda can help balance your pH levels, and may also assist with painful urination. It helps remove bacteria and aid healing.
- Citric acid is mostly used as a preservative. However, it can also kill bacteria and lower acidity in urine.
- 100% pure witch hazel has a long list of benefits, such as reducing skin irritation and inflammation. It can help treat hemorrhoids, fight acne, ease scalp sensitivity, defend against infections, and protect against skin damage.
- Essential oils all have a wide variety of benefits. Depending on the essential oil used, you treat dry skin, skin irritations, or it can help you relax. Essential oils are where you can get a bit creative with both scents and benefits.
- Natural Colorant (spirulina, turmeric, ratanjot) not only makes your bath fun, but they also have tons of benefits. For example, spirulina is full of nutrition, can reduce blood pressure, has powerful antioxidant properties, and may reduce bad LDL.
- CBD oil promotes relaxation and may ease tension. It is also excellent for the skin due to the soothing actions of CBD.
It is essential to take care of your skin with products that contribute to your optimal health. Bath bombs are exposed to some of your most sensitive areas for long periods, so take the time to look for ingredients that benefit your needs.
A wide variety of options may cause frustration amongst shoppers, but it is vital to check out the ingredients and choose ones that won’t be detrimental to your health. Be sure to use everything in moderation. Too many baths can be harmful as well, no matter how great the ingredients are. Keep in mind that taking a bath is a relaxing and rewarding ritual, so light some candles and pop open a bottle of champagne and celebrate you. Check my source here.