HolistaPet CBD Dog Treats + Heart & Immune Care are crafted with blueberries, flaxseeds, and sweet potatoes to boost your dog’s immunity, coat health, and cardiovascular system. Blueberries and sweet potatoes are packed with antioxidants (like Vitamin C and E) to support canine immune functioning. Flaxseeds provide fatty acids that support the skin barrier and keep the coat healthy and strong. Together, these ingredients promote longevity and help your pet fight off illnesses! These biscuits are perfect for dogs with compromised immune systems, allergies, or skin irritations.
At HolistaPet, they take your pet’s health seriously. They only use 100% vegan, and non-GMO ingredients in all their products. To ensure their treats live up to standard, they have every batch tested by a third-party lab for purity and potency.
- Blueberries – Supplies Vitamin C and E
- Flaxseed -Boosts immune system and nourishes the coat
- Broad Spectrum CBD Oil – Activates the endocannabinoid system
- Hemp Seed Powder – Provides concentrated protein and omega fatty acids
Sweet Potatoes, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice Flour, Molasses, Cinnamon, Coconut Oil
Best CBD Dog Treats for Heart & Immune
If your dog is suffering from breathing or digestion issues, skin problems, or sickness, try giving them CBD dog treats for heart and immune care. These treats may promote stronger cardiovascular systems and help prevent further health complications.
Unfortunately, dogs get sick just like the rest of us. So, we should take every measure to help our furry friends maintain full and healthy lives. CBD dog treats are a great way to provide a strong defense against many health issues and conditions and may help promote overall wellness.
What Are CBD Dog Treats?
CBD dog treats are a great new product that aims to help provide your dog with the best overall health and wellness they can achieve. These CBD-infused treats for dogs are created with mouth-watering flavors for your pup and come in a few different varieties. HolistaPet offers amazing treats that can relieve joint discomfort, manage anxiousness, and boost heart and immune health.
How Do CBD Dog Treats Work?
CBD, or cannabidiol, has many of the same effects on humans as it does on dogs. CBD is a naturally occurring compound extracted from hemp and has many potential benefits for your dog’s health. When dogs consume CBD, it enters their body and reacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Every animal on Earth has an endocannabinoid system (ECS), responsible for regulating sleep, mood, digestion, memory, appetite, and much more. Once the receptors in the body react with CBD, the effects begin to kick in and help our dogs reach an inner balance.
In addition to the many benefits of CBD, these dog treats are made with key superfood ingredients proven to help boost heart and immune health.
Other Beneficial Ingredients
Many products will claim to boost your dog’s health, but what ingredients contribute to their overall wellness? Take a look at some of the great ingredients that can provide heart and immune care for your dog.
- Blueberries – Blueberries are a popular superfood. They are believed to contain the most antioxidants of any fruit or vegetable. Antioxidants have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, improve brain function, and have anti-aging effects. Blueberries are also considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods, with high levels of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, and many others.
- Flaxseed oil – Flaxseed oil has one of the highest concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids, which boosts heart, gut, and skin health and contains anti-inflammatory properties. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered an essential fatty acid (EFA) not produced by your dog’s bodies. Flaxseed oil also has many nourishing qualities that promote healthy skin and coat for your dog.
- Hemp seed powder – Hemp seeds are another superfood ingredient that contains high levels of protein, fiber, fatty acids, and nutrients. They have a nutrient-rich profile, including vitamin B, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, the nine essential amino acids in proteins, and many others. Combined with the high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, hemp seeds are vital for improving heart health.
- CBD oil – Finally, CBD is one of the main ingredients that can help promote overall heart and immune care. CBD oil contains hemp seed oil, which has similar benefits to hemp seed powder. Cannabidiol also provides many soothing and calming effects that can help alleviate stress levels, which often significantly reduces heart disease risk.
What Are the Benefits of Using CBD Dog Treats + Heart & Immune?
CBD dog treats are one of the many ways for your dog to enjoy a yummy snack while gaining the benefits of cannabidiol. In addition to the superfood ingredients targeting heart health and immune care, CBD provides many soothing and relaxing effects that are sure to keep your dog in great condition. Some of the many benefits that CBD can provide are:
- Promotes better sleep
- Enhances mood
- Boosts appetite
- Relieves discomfort or soreness
- Helps relaxation
Many CBD dog treats are made with broad spectrum CBD oil. There are three main types of CBD oils – broad spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate. Broad spectrum CBD contains all the compounds in hemp to create the strongest “entourage effect.”
The entourage effect occurs when all the compounds in hemp — including all the other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids — react with each other and create a synergy. There is 0.3% THC or less in broad spectrum CBD, which is not enough to cause any “high” effect. Instead, it helps boost the effects of CBD. This synergy brings out the best of each compound and can provide stronger effects than when taken separately.
Broad spectrum CBD contains all the cannabinoids in hemp EXCEPT for THC. Typically, broad spectrum is preferred by people who want to avoid THC completely. Isolate CBD is the purest form of cannabidiol (it contains none of the other compounds in hemp, just 99.9% pure CBD). It comes in crystal or powder form and can be added as a supplement to many different products.
CBD dog treats aim to take advantage of the entourage effect with broad spectrum CBD oil to provide your dog with the best and strongest effects.
One of the biggest reasons why CBD has become so popular is that it has very few side effects. CBD is generally well-tolerated by most people and dogs. Some minor side effects that your dog may experience are:
- Dry mouth
- Mild drowsiness or nausea
- Change in appetite
Every dog will react differently to CBD, so consult with a vet if you have any concerns. CBD may also interfere with other medications if your dog is currently taking them, so pay attention if your dog is experiencing negative reactions.
Knowing the correct dosage for your dog is important so they can experience the full effects of CBD. Generally, the recommended amount of CBD to give your dog is about 0.25 mg per pound of body weight.
For example, if your dog weighs 40 pounds, you should give them about 10 mg of CBD (40 lbs x 0.25 mg/lb = 10 mg) for best results.
A stronger dose for increased effects is 0.5 mg per pound. For the same 40 pound dog, a strong dose is about 20 mg of CBD (40 lbs x 0.5 mg/lb = 20 mg).
Our CBD dog treats come in different potencies for dogs of all sizes!
- For dogs under 20 lbs, we recommend the 150 mg bag. Each treat is 5 mg and has 30 treats per bag.
- For dogs 20-60 pounds, try the 300 mg bag. There are 30 treats in a bag, with 10 mg CBD per treat.
- For dogs greater than 60 pounds, our strongest potency of treats is the 600 mg option. Every bag has 30 treats, at 20 mg of CBD per treat.
If you are unsure about how your dog will react to CBD for the first time, start with an even smaller dose and bump up the dosage as needed. Over time, your dog will become used to the CBD, and you will be able to determine the optimal dosage.
What Are the Best CBD Dog Treats for Heart & Immune Care?
HolistaPet is dedicated to putting your pet’s health and wellness first because we know how important they are to you. They provide us with endless laughter and joy that we should take every measure to give them the best quality of life. With our exceptional line of HolistaPet CBD dog treats, we firmly believe your dog can become healthier and happier when they try our products.
Our CBD Dog Treats + Heart and Immune are made in a yummy blueberry and sweet potato flavor. All of our products at HolistaPet are made with all-natural, superfood ingredients that are non-GMO, gluten, and dairy-free to ensure that there is no allergy risk with your pet.
We at HolistaPet take great pride in making sure each specific ingredient can benefit your dog. We have extensively researched the best combinations and recipes for our dog treats and identified what we believe will help your dog out the most. Try our dog treats for heart and immune health, along with our other dog treats for joint and mobility and stress and anxiety relief.
What to Look for When Shopping for the Best CBD Dog Treats
As more companies and brands attempt to jump on the CBD train, it may be harder for you to decide which product is best for your dog. Fortunately, we can help you identify a few major indicators that determine the quality and efficacy of CBD products.
- CBD Source – Knowing that your CBD and hemp are sourced from reputable farms is extremely important. Many farms that are not up to standard may use pesticides or other chemicals on their hemp, which can significantly affect the quality of the product. In some cases, some manufacturers may not do proper testing and end up with CBD products with over 0.3% THC, making them illegal for sale.
- Ingredients – Always check the ingredients label for a clear description of what the product is made with. Some brands may try to cut costs by using filler ingredients for flavors that have no nutritional value.
- Customer service & policies – HolistaPet takes pride in its customer service team that consistently engages with our customers. They offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your order. The best companies to buy from will always be the ones that put their customers first and listen to their feedback.
- Customer reviews – If you have ever read reviews for a restaurant or movie to determine if it’s worth your time and money, the same idea applies to CBD products. Customer reviews are almost always a strong indicator of the quality of the product and the company itself.
- Pricing & potency – Different size dogs require different CBD strengths. Make sure you are purchasing the correct potency for your dog so that they can feel just the right amount of effects.
Our CBD Dog Treats Legal?
Yes, CBD dog treats are 100% legal.
Under the 2018 Farm Bill, all hemp-derived products are legal for sale and manufacturing, as long as the product does not contain more than 0.3% THC.
Can CBD Get My Dog High?
No, CBD cannot get your dog high.
CBD is extracted from hemp, a cannabis plant, but should not be confused with marijuana, which has high THC levels. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive, which means that it does not provide euphoric sensations that can get you high. Although the dog treats may contain traces of THC (up to 0.3%), the amount is too insignificant to get your dog high.
Final Thoughts – Best CBD Dog Treats
Let’s take care of our pets and strive to give them the best life they can live! HolistaPet understands what it takes to provide for and nurture our best buddies because they never stop showing us unconditional love. With these CBD dog treats for heart and immune health, know that you are taking the best steps possible to give your dog a healthier lifestyle.