With all the excitement around CBD, it can be easy to overlook the many other cannabinoids the hemp plant offers us. Chances are you’ve already heard of Delta 9 THC and its powerful euphoric effects. But did you know there are versions of THC that provide a much milder and mellower effect? One of these is Delta 10 THC. As one of many newer cannabinoids to arrive on the market, it is normal for us all to wonder: What is Delta 10?
While Delta 8 THC (Delta 8, D8 THC, D8) has been enjoying most of the attention for its mellow euphoria and calming effects, Delta 10 THC (Delta 10, D10 THC, or D10) provides a more cerebrally stimulating and energetic effect. But there’s more to D10 than that. Join us as we take a close look at all the details of Delta 10 THC, exploring its interesting benefits and how to choose quality D10 products (hint: you don’t have to look far, you’ve found them already right here)!
What Is Delta 10 THC?
Delta 10 is a natural cannabinoid found in trace amounts in cannabis plants. This lesser-known form of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) provides some similar stimulating effects to the well-known Delta 9 THC (D9, D9 THC, Delta 9, or THC). Potency is the most notable difference between Delta 10 THC and its famous sibling, with D10 delivering much milder euphoria.
Delta 10 THC occurs in trace amounts naturally, making it impractical to extract directly from the plant. To solve this, reputable hemp industry brands use an ingenious method to convert abundant amounts of hemp-derived CBD (Cannabidiol) into Delta 10. The first step is a safe and clean extraction process to collect a CBD distillate free of residual solvents.
Once extracted, CBD undergoes a conversion process called isomerization. This process converts CBD into D10 THC, which shares a similar chemical structure to the cannabinoid. This produces enough D10 to meet consumer demand for the product.
What Are the Benefits of Delta 10?
There are several beneficial effects that Delta 10 offers to enthusiasts. Perhaps most significantly, it can deliver an energetic boost without causing one to feel anxious or restless. Enthusiasts appreciate the Sativa effect of D10, which is ideal for daytime consumption.
While each person’s experience may vary, fans of D10 most commonly notice the following potential benefits:
- Uplifting, energizing effects
- Creative stimulation
- Mild euphoria
- Helps relieve stress
- Relaxing feelings
Once again, it is important to reiterate that each person experiences the benefits of cannabinoids differently. But this list features the benefits of Delta 10 that consumers typically feel.
What Are the Effects of Delta 10?
If someone overindulges in a cannabinoid, they may experience some temporary side effects. Delta 10 THC is no exception to this rule of thumb. We always recommend consuming responsibly and staying within your personal consumption limits for the best results.
If you do overdo it with D10, you may notice some of the following side effects:
- Dry or red eyes
- Dry mouth or excessive thirst
- Slight headache
You can generally avoid these side effects by following the serving guidelines on product packaging. We always suggest using your best judgment and consuming appropriately. If you feel any of the above effects, they will begin to subside once you stop further consumption. As with other cannabinoids, you should start low and take it slow when trying Delta 10.
What Are the Differences Between Delta 8, Delta 9, and Delta 10?
Delta 8, Delta 9, and Delta 10 are three different THC forms that share some similarities but vary in their molecular structure and benefits. Both Delta 8 THC (Delta 8, D8 THC, or D8) and Delta 10 are known for producing less of a euphoric effect than Delta 9 THC.
The main difference between all three cannabinoids is in which end of the effect spectrum they occupy. In general:
- Delta 8 THC delivers sedative effects for a more relaxing experience.
- Delta 9 THC provides consumers with elevated euphoria, cerebral stimulation, and deep, full-body relaxation.
- Delta 10 THC produces a stimulating feeling that many claims energizes and inspires.
The main reason Delta 9 THC has a higher potency than Delta 8 and Delta 10 is due to how it interacts with our endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is a network of cell-signaling receptors that regulate various essential biological functions such as mood, memory, mobility, and rest. This network plays a key role in maintaining the internal balance in our bodies.
These THC cannabinoids interact with the cannabinoid receptors in our ECS to create their benefits. All three of these THC molecules have slightly different chemical structures, which dictates the intensity of their effects. Each cannabinoid uniquely attaches to your ECS receptors to deliver its benefits.
Is Delta 10 Safe To Consume?
Yes, Delta 10 is safe to consume and well-tolerated by most people. Currently, there are no known health risks of consuming Delta 10 and no obvious safety concerns when consuming responsibly. Fans appreciate the many mental health benefits D10 provides thanks to its stimulating euphoria. It may be worth noting that Delta 10 THC can cause a false positive result during a drug test, so it is best to avoid it if you expect to be tested in the near future.
Is Delta 10 Legal?
Yes, hemp-derived Delta 10 products are federally legal as long as they contain no more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. This is a key requirement of the Farm Bill, a federal law passed in 2018 to regulate the sale and purchase of hemp products that meet this threshold. Since certain states may have restrictions around Delta 10 THC, we always suggest checking your local laws before purchasing products.
Can You Buy Delta 10 Online?
Yes, you can buy Delta 10 THC products online, where you’ll find the widest selection and the most competitive prices. Additionally, purchasing your products online allows you to have them delivered directly to your doorstep for maximum convenience.
However, there are a few key points that you will want to be aware of to ensure you are getting quality products:
- Farm Bill-compliant. Most importantly, the Delta 10 THC products you buy online must be Farm Bill compliant to be considered legal on a federal level. This means the D10 products you purchase should clearly state they are hemp-derived from plant material with no more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Third-party lab reports. Look for reputable brands that offer a Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product they sell. A COA is a lab report that specifies the exact ingredients, potency, and purity of each D10 product they manufacture.
- Positive customer reviews. Always aim to shop with brands with positive customer reviews on trusted platforms. This gives you real feedback on other customers’ experiences and will help you decide where to purchase from.
Why Choose Cheef Botanicals for Delta 10?
At Cheef Botanicals, we take great pride in making premium quality Delta 10 products. Aside from this commitment to quality, we are also committed to making our customers happy and offering ways to give them the best value we can.
Our Delta 10 products come with the following promises:
- Made from USA-grown, Farm Bill-compliant hemp. Rest assured that our D10 products are 100% federally legal and contain 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC. We source all our premium hemp flower from expert farmers with years of experience in the industry.
- No artificial ingredients. You won’t find any synthetically derived cannabinoids in any of our products. In fact, you won’t find any artificial ingredients, flavors, fillers, or preservatives. What you get is a product that’s as natural as can be.
- Certificates of Analysis for every product. Every product we make undergoes third-party lab tests to verify its safety, potency, and purity. Customers can view these COAs on our website.
Save 25% On Every Order of Delta 10 Products — Forever!
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to get the best Delta 10 products at the best value. That’s why we offer our customers plenty of ways to save money on every order.
Here’s how you can save money on your favorite products when shopping with us:
- Free shipping and a money-back guarantee on every order. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their orders. If you don’t love your Delta 10 THC products, you can always return them. On top of that, we ship every order for free!
- Join our free subscription service for 25% off every order. You can save even more by scheduling bi-weekly or monthly deliveries to get better value on every order you place! Stay stocked up on all your favorite products and get an amazing deal when you join this free subscription service.
- Thousands of 5-star reviews on Trustpilot. Don’t just take our word for it; read as many reviews as you can from thousands of satisfied customers! Every review is verified by Trustpilot to ensure transparency and provide maximum consumer confidence.
Final Thoughts – What Is Delta 10?
Delta 10 THC is a cannabinoid that exists in trace amounts in the cannabis plant. Recently, D10 has gained popularity for having milder euphoria than Delta 9 THC. Furthermore, Delta 10 THC offers a more uplifting, stimulating effect than the calming euphoria of Delta 8 THC.
Fans of hemp enjoy this cannabinoid for its gentle cerebral stimulation and creative feel. When purchasing D10 products, it is always important to check that you are buying federally legal products that have been independently tested to confirm their contents. If you’re interested in trying Delta 10 products, check out our amazing selection at Cheef Botanicals, where we offer a range of premium quality hemp-based products that are sure to satisfy your wellness needs!