Research & Studies - CBD For ADD and ADHD
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating ADD and ADHD.
- Cannabinoids in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A randomised-controlled trial.
- Cannabidiol and clozapine reverse MK-801-induced deficits in social interaction and hyperactivity in Sprague-Dawley rats.
- Subtypes of attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and cannabis use.
- Oral delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol improved refractory Gilles de la Tourette syndrome in an adolescent by increasing intracortical inhibition: a case report.
- Cannabinoids in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomised-controlled trial
- Searching for a neurobiological basis for self-medication theory in ADHD comorbid with substance use disorders: an in vivo study of dopamine transporters using (99m)Tc-TRODAT-1 SPECT.
- Childhood and current ADHD symptom dimensions are associated with more severe cannabis outcomes in college students.
- ADHD Is Highly Prevalent in Patients Seeking Treatment for Cannabis Use Disorders.