Research & Studies - CBD For Alzheimer's Disease
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Evidence for Therapeutic Properties of Cannabidiol (CBD) for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cannabidiol: a promising drug for neurodegenerative disorders?
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in Alzheimer’s disease: facts and hypotheses.
- Cannabinoid receptor 1 deficiency in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease leads to enhanced cognitive impairment despite of a reduction in amyloid deposition.
- The role of phytochemicals in the treatment and prevention of dementia.
- Neurological Aspects of Medical Use of Cannabidiol.
- Delineating the Efficacy of a Cannabis-Based Medicine at Advanced Stages of Dementia in a Murine Model.
- Natural Phytochemicals in the Treatment and Prevention of Dementia
- Cannabidiol in vivo blunts beta-amyloid induced neuroinflammation by suppressing IL-1beta and iNOS expression.
- Cannabinoids for the treatment of dementia.
- The role of endocannabinoid signaling in the molecular mechanisms of neurodegeneration in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Endocannabinoid signalling in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Agitation and Aggression in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Neuroprotective effect of cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive component from Cannabis sativa, on beta-amyloid-induced toxicity in PC12 cells.