Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Arthritis.
- Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain-related behaviours in a rat model of arthritis
- The nonpsychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an oral anti-arthritic therapeutic in murine collagen-induced arthritis.
- Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in osteoarthritis pain.
- Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis.
- The abnormal cannabidiol analogue O-1602 reduces nociception in a rat model of acute arthritis via the putative cannabinoid receptor GPR55.
- Preliminary assessment of the efficacy, tolerability and safety of a cannabis-based medicine (Sativex) in the treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis.