Research & Studies - CBD For Diabetes
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Diabetes.
- Cannabidiol lowers incidence of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice
- Cannabidiol attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Neuroprotective and Blood-Retinal Barrier-Preserving Effects of Cannabidiol in Experimental Diabetes
- Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- Cannabidiol Arrests Onset of Autoimmune Diabetes in NOD Mice
- Cannabinoids alter endothelial function in the Zucker rat model of type 2 diabetes.
- Cannabinoids and Endocannabinoids in Metabolic Disorders with Focus on Diabetes
- The endocannabinoid system in obesity and type 2 diabetes
- The Endocannabinoid System and Plant-Derived Cannabinoids in Diabetes and Diabetic Complications
- Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol and Tetrahydrocannabivarin on Glycemic and Lipid Parameters in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Pilot Study.
- Cannabinoid-Mediated Modulation of Neuropathic Pain and Microglial Accumulation in a Model of Murine Type I Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
- Biochemical and immunohistochemical changes in delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol-treated type 2 diabetic rats.