Research & Studies - CBD For Heart Disease
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Heart Disease.
- Cannabidiol attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- The effect of cannabidiol on ischemia/reperfusion-induced ventricular arrhythmias: the role of adenosine A1 receptors.
- Cannabidiol, a nonpsychoactive Cannabis constituent, protects against myocardial ischemic reperfusion injury
- Endocannabinoids Acting at Cannabinoid-1 Receptors Regulate Cardiovascular Function in Hypertension
- Oleamide: a fatty acid amide signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system?
- Cannabidiol Protects against Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiomyopathy by Modulating Mitochondrial Function and Biogenesis
- Cannabidiol as an anti-arrhythmic, the role of the CB1 receptors
- Is the cardiovascular system a therapeutic target for cannabidiol?
- Acute administration of cannabidiol in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion