Research & Studies - CBD For Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Insomnia & Sleep disorders.
- Effects of acute systemic administration of cannabidiol on sleep-wake cycle in rats.
- Effect of Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol on nocturnal sleep and early-morning behavior in young adults.
- Endocannabinoid modulation of cortical up-states and NREM sleep.
- Cannabidiol, a constituent of Cannabis sativa, modulates sleep in rats.
- Cannabis, pain, and sleep: lessons from therapeutic clinical trials of Sativex, a cannabis-based medicine.
- The nonpsychoactive Cannabis constituent cannabidiol is a wake-inducing agent.
- Intranodose ganglion injections of dronabinol attenuate serotonin-induced apnea in Sprague-Dawley rat.
- Endocannabinoid Signaling Regulates Sleep Stability.
- Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report.
- Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature