Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Cannabinoids and gastrointestinal motility: animal and human studies.
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in the brain-gut axis
- Endocannabinoids and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cannabinoids and the gut: New developments and emerging concepts
- Cannabidiol Reduces Intestinal Inflammation through the Control of Neuroimmune Axis
- Cannabinoid actions at TRPV channels: effects on TRPV3 and TRPV4 and their potential relevance to gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
- Therapeutic potential of cannabinoid-based drugs.
- Beneficial effect of the non-psychotropic plant cannabinoid cannabigerol on experimental inflammatory bowel disease