Research & Studies - CBD For Liver Disease
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Liver Disease.
- Cannabidiol protects against hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury by attenuating inflammatory signaling and response, oxidative/nitrative stress, and cell death
- The endocannabinoid system and liver diseases
- Cannabidiol causes activated hepatic stellate cell death through a mechanism of endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis
- Role of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells in Amelioration of Experimental Autoimmune Hepatitis Following Activation of TRPV1 Receptors by Cannabidiol
- Therapeutic potential of cannabidiol against ischemia/reperfusion liver injury in rats.
- Cannabidiol ameliorates cognitive and motor impairments in mice with bile duct ligation.
- Cannabidiol improves brain and liver function in a fulminant hepatic failure-induced model of hepatic encephalopathy in mice
- Potential of Cannabidiol for the Treatment of Viral Hepatitis