Research & Studies - CBD For Parkinson’s Disease
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Parkinson’s Disease.
- Cannabidiol can improve complex sleep-related behaviours associated with rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder in Parkinson’s disease patients: a case series
- Effects of cannabidiol in the treatment of patients with Parkinson’s disease: an exploratory double-blind trial
- Prospects for cannabinoid therapies in basal ganglia disorders
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Cannabinoids provide neuroprotection against 6-hydroxydopamine toxicity in vivo and in vitro: relevance to Parkinson’s disease.
- Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease.
- Therapeutic potential of cannabinoids in CNS disease
- Symptom-relieving and neuroprotective effects of the phytocannabinoid Δ9-THCV in animal models of Parkinson’s disease
- Neurological Aspects of Medical Use of Cannabidiol
- Cannabinoid Type 2 (CB2) Receptors Activation Protects against Oxidative Stress and Neuroinflammation Associated Dopaminergic Neurodegeneration in Rotenone Model of Parkinson’s Disease