Research & Studies - CBD For Stress
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Stress.
- Anxiety Relief Without The High? New Studies On CBD
- Cannabidiol blocks long-lasting behavioral consequences of predator threat stress: Possible involvement of 5HT1A receptors
- Endogenous cannabinoid signaling is essential for stress adaptation.
- Regulation of endocannabinoid signaling by stress: implications for stress-related affective disorders.
- Downregulation of endocannabinoid signaling in the hippocampus following chronic unpredictable stress.
- Endocannabinoids and stress.
- Chronic stress impairs α1-adrenoceptor-induced endocannabinoid-dependent synaptic plasticity in the dorsal raphe nucleus.
- Cannabinoid receptor activation prevents the effects of chronic mild stress on emotional learning and LTP in a rat model of depression.
- Cannabinoids ameliorate impairments induced by chronic stress to synaptic plasticity and short-term memory.
- The anxiolytic effect of cannabidiol on chronically stressed mice depends on hippocampal neurogenesis: involvement of the endocannabinoid system
- Low-frequency stimulation evokes serotonin release in the nucleus accumbens and induces long-term depression via production of endocannabinoid.