Research & Studies - CBD For Huntington's Disease
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Huntington’s Disease.
- Neurological Aspects of Medical Use of Cannabidiol.
- Neuroprotective effects of phytocannabinoid-based medicines in experimental models of Huntington’s disease.
- Sativex-like combination of phytocannabinoids is neuroprotective in malonate-lesioned rats, an inflammatory model of Huntington’s disease
- Cannabinoids: novel medicines for the treatment of Huntington’s disease.
- Controlled clinical trial of cannabidiol in Huntington’s disease.
- Neuroprotective properties of cannabigerol in Huntington’s disease: studies in R6/2 mice and 3-nitropropionate-lesioned mice.
- Prospects for cannabinoid therapies in basal ganglia disorders.