Research & Studies - CBD For Schizophrenia
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Schizophrenia.
- Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug
- Cannabis drug shows promise in treating schizophrenia
- Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for psychosis.
- Medical use of cannabis. Cannabidiol: a new light for schizophrenia?
- Cannabidiol enhances anandamide signaling and alleviates psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia.
- A critical review of the antipsychotic effects of cannabidiol
- Cannabinoids and schizophrenia: therapeutic prospects.
- Peripheral endocannabinoid system dysregulation in first-episode psychosis.
- Antipsychotic-like effects of cannabidiol and rimonabant: systematic review of animal and human studies.
- Cannabidiol monotherapy for treatment-resistant schizophrenia.
- Cannabis with high cannabidiol content is associated with fewer psychotic experiences.
- Marijuana Compound Treats Schizophrenia with Few Side Effects: Clinical Trial
- Clearing the smoke: What do we know about adolescent cannabis use and schizophrenia?
- Neuronal and molecular effects of cannabidiol on the mesolimbic dopamine system: Implications for novel schizophrenia treatments.
- Improved Social Interaction, Recognition and Working Memory with Cannabidiol Treatment in a Prenatal Infection (poly I:C) Rat Model.