There’s nothing better than pampering your skin with luxurious creams. Well, except maybe indulging in some soothing CBD. But if you use CBD body butter, you can reap the benefits of cannabidiol and a nourishing topical at the same time!
CBD body butter has got people buzzing. This new product combines the fantastic moisturizing properties of skin cream with the relaxing sensations of CBD. Keep reading to find out why CBD body butter can be an excellent product for your skin and overall comfort!
What Is CBD Body Butter?
CBD body butter is an extra-creamy moisturizer that has been infused with cannabidiol. Traditional body butter typically contains rich, natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, shea butter, and essential oils. These ingredients can greatly improve your skin health in more ways than one. When you add CBD, the benefits of body butter increase tenfold!
A canna infused with one of three types of CBD: full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate. At Cheef Botanicals, we use full-spectrum CBD to provide the most beneficial effects and maximum relief. Full-spectrum contains all the compounds in hemp, including THC. This type of CBD extract produces the most potent effects.
Some CBD body butters use hemp seed oil, which also has natural revitalizing qualities. Hemp seed oil contains omega fatty acids that strengthen your natural skin barrier and help your skin retain moisture. When infused into body butter, it can make the final product incredibly nourishing and beneficial for your skin!
What Are The Benefits of Using CBD Body Butter?
CBD body butter is a fast way to reap the benefits of cannabidiol. Our skin is covered in receptors that interact with CBD and prompt a soothing response. When you apply CBD topically, it can provide localized relief from muscle soreness, joint aches, or general irritation.
One of the main benefits of using any CBD skin care topical is its speedy onset. Our skin can absorb CBD within minutes and have long-lasting effects of up to 4-6 hours!
Is CBD Body Butter Good For Your Skin?
Yes, CBD body butter is great for your skin!
CBD oil has natural antioxidant and soothing properties that can help restore and protect dry skin. Research suggests that CBD can combat skin irritation by encouraging balance throughout the body. Combined with other hydrating ingredients, CBD body butter is a win-win for your skin.
Many CBD body butters are also made with hemp seed oil, which has natural hydrating qualities. The hemp seed oil contains very high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids (EFA) have anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties to improve your skin health.
One of the main benefits of body butter over lotions or other creams is its excellent skin healing qualities. The thick texture of body butter allows it to target extremely cracked or dry skin. It can also create a soft, protective barrier that seals in the hydration, leading to healthy, glowing skin.
Lotions and creams may not be as moisturizing as body butter, but they are still great for your general, everyday use. With an infusion of CBD, you can feel more relaxed and calmer than ever!
Can CBD Body Butter Get You High?
No, CBD body butter cannot get you high!
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound that does not leave you feeling intoxicated or high, even if you slather on a ton of it. Feel free to apply your CBD body butter generously for increased soothing and calming effects!
How Do I Use CBD Body Butter?
You can use CBD body butter much like how you would use everyday lotions or salves. Because of its extra thickness, the formula can provide more intense moisture to specific areas that need healing. The hands, feet, elbows, knees, and legs often don’t get the attention they deserve and end up dry and cracked. Here are some other ways you can use this versatile topical:
- Hair nourishment – Rub into dry hair to moisturize. Wash out after for smooth, silky hair.
- Skin nourishment – Look and feel younger with omega fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that improve your skin condition.
- Dry skin patches – Apply to dry areas like elbows, knees, or heels.
- Scars or stretch marks – Body butter can reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks with its rejuvenating ingredients
- Protect skin after shaving – Your skin can be dry and sensitive after shaving. Body butter can soothe and hydrate areas post-shave.
For those really sore areas, you can apply your CBD body butter as a salve. Apply generously to the affected areas and allow a few minutes for the effects to kick in. Although the butter can help you stay moisturized for long periods, continue applying as necessary for maximum relief.
CBD Body Butter Alternatives
CBD body butter excels at treating extremely dry skin and areas of discomfort and soreness. But if you’re looking for a light moisturizer, check out our other amazing CBD topicals:
- CBD Lotion – These lovely creams come in either Cucumber Melon or Orange bliss scents. Both formulas smell beautiful and contain completely natural fragrances. And with coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, aloe vera, and vitamin E, your skin is bound to love it too!
- CBD Salve – This potent muscle salve melts discomfort in minutes! With peppermint oil and a whopping 1000mg of CBD, this balm fights ache-y, stiff muscles and joints. Whether you’re recovering from a workout, managing daily discomfort, or sore from your desk at work, our CBD salve can provide much-needed relief.
- CBD Bath Bombs – Fizzy, CBD Bath suds have magical powers to take away stress. Did you know? When you add a CBD bomb to your bath, you’re treating your skin to loads of nourishing ingredients and a potent dose of soothing cannabidiol. Sit back and let the dreamy aromas transport you to your happy place.
At Cheef Botanicals, we believe in putting your comfort and wellness first. Our mission is to educate the public about the benefits of this amazing cannabinoid and to bring you industry-leading CBD products. We ensure all of our formulas contain only the highest-quality, all-natural, organic, non-GMO ingredients. We also verify our products’ effectiveness through third-party lab tests. You can see those results for yourself on our website!
With the growth of the cannabis industry, there are CBD products to fit every need. If you want to branch out and explore some more topicals, here are some other products worth trying:
- CBD hand cream
- CBD facial spray
- CBD face mask
- CBD body oil
RELATED: CBD CREAM NEAR ME
CBD body butter is one of the many new ways to use CBD for our comfort and wellness. It can become an essential part of your skincare routine by moisturizing and protecting your skin while also providing relaxing effects. Try some today and find out how it can improve your skin!