Research & Studies - CBD For Cancer
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for Cancer.
- Cannabidiol as potential anticancer drug
- The inhibitory effects of cannabidiol on systemic malignant tumors.
- Cannabidiol inhibits cancer cell invasion via upregulation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1.
- Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms.
- Marijuana Fights Cancer and Helps Manage Side Effects, Researchers Find
- The influence of biomechanical properties and cannabinoids on tumor invasion.
- Antitumorigenic targets of cannabinoids – current status and implications.
- Cannabidiol, a novel inverse agonist for GPR12.
- Cannabinoids – a new weapon against cancer?