Research & Studies - CBD For Anxiety
Below is a compiled list of scientific research and studies on Cannabidiol (CBD) and it’s potential use for treating Anxiety.
- Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients.
- Neural basis of anxiolytic effects of cannabidiol (CBD) in generalized social anxiety disorder: a preliminary report.
- Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an anxiolytic drug.
- Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa.
- The anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol injected into the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis are mediated by 5-HT1A receptors.
- The anxiolytic effect of cannabidiol on chronically stressed mice depends on hippocampal neurogenesis: involvement of the endocannabinoid system.
- Plant-based medicines for anxiety disorders, part 2: a review of clinical studies with supporting preclinical evidence.
- A Systematic Review of Plant-Derived Natural Compounds for Anxiety Disorders.
- The Endocannabinoid System and Anxiety.
- Cannabidiol Does Not Dampen Responses to Emotional Stimuli in Healthy Adults.
- Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report.
- Effect of prior foot shock stress and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiolic acid, and cannabidiol on anxiety-like responding in the light-dark emergence test in rats.
- Cannabidiol regulation of emotion and emotional memory processing: relevance for treating anxiety-related and substance abuse disorders.