Other CBD Wholesale Products:
Bulk CBD Isolate Wholesale – FAQ
We understand that not everyone has experienced the benefits of CBD isolate for themselves, so it can be hard to know all of the advantages and benefits it can offer! As a wholesale distributor, we know it is important to be aware of everything about the product you are selling to provide your customers with the best information. Because of this, we answered some frequently asked questions regarding CBD isolate for your convenience.
Will CBD Isolate Get You High?
CBD isolate will not get you high; instead, it will ease tension and relieve stress without creating a cloudy or unfocused headspace. Our CBD isolate is also completely THC-free. This makes CBD isolates a great option for consumers who want to fully avoid consuming THC in any amount.
We also offer products including trace levels of THC that help to encourage the beneficial entourage effect. The entourage effect describes the beneficial synergy found when multiple cannabinoids and terpenes are taken together. With the entourage effect, consumers benefit from CBD working together with a broader cannabinoid profile to provide enhanced and more varied therapeutic effects. All of our products containing THC are hemp-derived and contain 0.3% THC or less. This is considered a trace amount of THC, an amount far too small to cause a “high” sensation in the consumer.
Aside from CBD isolate, we offer CBD products in two different forms:
- Full Spectrum: These products contain trace amounts of THC (0.3% or less) to encourage the benefits of the entourage effect. Full spectrum extracts contain all other beneficial terpenes and cannabinoids naturally found in hemp plants.
- Broad Spectrum: Broad spectrum extracts are THC-free. However, they retain the other cannabinoids and beneficial terpenes naturally present in hemp. This allows consumers who want to avoid consuming THC an option that can still help them experience the entourage effect.
CBD Isolate Wholesale vs CBD Distillate – What’s the Difference?
CBD isolate and distillate might initially seem similar, but some essential differences need to be noted. Isolate is composed purely of CBD with no additional compounds. Essentially, isolate is the purest form of CBD, more than 99% pure CBD. Isolate exclusively provides the effects of CBD without any other cannabinoids influencing the experience.
CBD distillate is different from isolate in that it usually contains more than 90% CBD. What about the other roughly 10%, you might ask? The remaining portion consists of other cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and THC (in concentrations of 0.3% or less). This gives distillate a varied effect that is influenced and modulated by the effects of other cannabinoids and terpenes.
Why Do People Prefer CBD Isolate Over Full Or Broad Spectrum CBD?
Many people take CBD isolate for its wellness-enhancing benefits, but why choose isolate over broad spectrum or full spectrum CBD? One of the main reasons consumers choose isolate over other products is to avoid consuming THC, even if it is only present in trace amounts in full and broad spectrum CBD.
Another reason why consumers prefer CBD isolate is because of its versatility. There are several ways you can take CBD isolate. You can mix isolate into your favorite meal or beverage, or you can make your own CBD products with it! Some CBD products you can make with isolate include tinctures, vapes, and capsules.
How Can I Use Bulk CBD Isolate To Make CBD Products
Bulk CBD isolate gives consumers an easy and effective way to start making their own CBD products! You can make all kinds of products using CBD isolate, including CBD oil, vape juice, and capsules. Let’s look at how you can make these products with our isolate.
Making CBD Oil With Isolate
A great way to use your CBD isolate powder is to turn it into handy CBD oil! CBD molecules bind well to fats and oils but has a hard time with water. When you make your oil, you will use a carrier oil as the liquid component. We recommend using hemp seed oil for its health benefits and because it’s easily digested. The carrier oil will enhance your body’s ability to absorb CBD so you can get the most out of your isolate.
Cheef’s CBD tinctures come in 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 3000mg bottles. But you can make CBD oil at home at whatever potency you would like!
Here’s how to make a bottle of CBD oil with isolate:
- Weigh out the amount of CBD powder you want to include in the oil.
- Pour the isolate into the bottle you intend to store your oil in.
- Fill the bottle to the neck with the carrier oil of your choice (i.e., hemp seed oil or olive oil), do not overfill the bottle–you still need room for the dropper!
- Seal the bottle, give it a shake, and then wait overnight.
- Enjoy your homemade CBD isolate oil!
Making CBD Vape Juice With Isolate
The process of making vape juice is surprisingly similar to making CBD oil. Just follow these simple steps:
- Instead of using a carrier oil, you will use either a pre-made vape juice or make one yourself using vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol together in equal parts.
- Measure 300 to 2000 milligrams of CBD powder per 30 ml of vape juice.
- Shake it to mix, and then enjoy!
Making CBD Capsules With Isolate
For an easy way to take isolate at your preferred dosage, you can put CBD powder in a gel capsule! Here’s how:
- Measure out how much CBD isolate you want to include in the capsule.
- Insert the CBD powder into a gel capsule, being careful not to spill it.
- Seal it, and it’s ready to go!
Just be sure you store your capsules in a cool, dry place–preferably in a sealed container away from pets and children. These capsules will make a great addition to the wellness routine of anybody who wants a quick and easy way to get the benefits of CBD isolate.
What Is The Shelf Life Of CBD Isolate?
Luckily, wholesale CBD isolate powder enjoys a long shelf life of approximately 2 years when stored properly. Still, it is a good rule of thumb to always check the expiration dates on your products before consumption to ensure the product will still be effective.